That cheatin' art club! Yesterday at lunch they announced that they would be facing us in badmitton in a couple of minutes...you know face our challenge! You sneaks! They never scheduled a game with us, and now they suggest that we forfeited because no one showed up. What? Are you so afraid of us that you have to set up fake games, and claim you won? We will see about that. I am going to go on KJI news this morning, and tell the art club that if they want to prove their stuff, then they better come out and face usin a real scheduled match...otherwise we will consider them cowards.!!!!!
:):):):) ahahahaahhaa....these kids are a hoot.
I am not quite as tired as yesterday, but I am sitting here writing a post when I have plenty of stuff to do. I am in one of those moments of overwhelming oh my gosh.
Last night I told two friends about my coming engagement, and they were shocked. I think they were shocked because they didn't even realize I was dating someone. And because of that, I think they thought it went to fast. But how close can you really be to me if you haven't even realized I was dating someone? Steve has been my constant companion these last six months, and anyone who has seen us I think knows we have a connection, and that we are crazy about each other.
Well, I am not going to go on and on about it. I know that I am a pretty level headed person, and the people who have really been a part of my life I think understand that this is right. Even my kids here at school...the ones who have known me for three years (not that kids necessarily know anything)...said, I KNEW he was the one. And others said, "FINALLY! ms. l. My family LOVES Steve, and are so excited about the coming wedding.
Kids are a blast. My fourth hour burst out in hoops and hollers when they found out and four of my boys got up and started give a techno beat and dancing around me. They asked if they could show up as stormtroopers at my wedding.:) I said, you go ahead. You come in whatever you want.:) Funny guys.
Homecoming week is monday. I *think* everything is going okay. I have given up control for a lot of it. I am being a true manager, which is really hard for me. I am double checking on whether things are getting done, and filling in ideas, and advice, but I am depending a lot on the kids, and some to ms. stepanik to actually do the things. The kids are some of the best to ever come through stuco, and I have no doubt that they will come through....but it makes one feel a lot better in some ways to do it yourself and know that it is done. But that is also a way to kill yourself and I am not terribly interested in that right now. I am concentrating on my german club desserts, and float, and of course being engaged....:) stuff like that.
1 comment:
It's not too fast. It isn't the time itself, but what you do with that team, I believe. When you have found your soulmate, you've found them, no matter how long or short of time it took you to find them. To quote When Harry Met Sally: "When you've found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible."
Post a Comment