Wednesday, September 21, 2005

oh, i am so tired.  So much excitement in the last few days.  I have seen my parents almost every day since Saturday (day of engagment).  I went to lunch with my best friend on Sunday...had church morning and night, the federal census man came by, and wanted to do a detailed survey, Sunday night I cooked a whopping dinner for Ray and Steve (boneless beef ribs, baked potatoes, and all the sides.  I went to Bible Study for over 2 hours, ...then time for Tuesday.  (not to mention that every teacher wants me to share my exciting news with them:).  Tuesday I dealt with school--stress of homecoming starting to build--then after school went to show my grandma the ring and talk to her....straight from there to soccer....come home-- talk to steve's parents...finally get some dinner, and then a friend shows up that steve and i talk to for about an hour.....then told everyone to leave because I was going to bed.  Today I am so tired....about to fall asleep in my chair.  i have been trying to drink less pop, but i might have to succumb to the joys of caffine today in order to survive.  Tonight i have a quartet rehearsal, but maybe i will have some time to clean up my house, and rest.......ah......rest.....such a pleasing and seductive word....

No comments: