Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tomorrow i leave to go to Colorado. This should be pretty fun. I am looking forward to it. I am meeting Steve's family for the first time. I will meet his mom and dad, one of his sisters and brothers and their families, and grandma. They are all coming over on Friday night...well....should be a blast.:)

Today seems like a really busy day....it probably won't be...but it seems like it will be. And sometimes what SEEMS like it will be is almost more important than what it is. Our perceptions affect us more than reality. The ideal situation would be to get our perceptions as close to reality as possible. Of course, until we are in glorified bodies, i don't know if our perceptions can totally represent reality. We can never fully understand "the other" until we are with God, or outside of our limited bodies. How can we know what someone else really feels? How something really tastes to another person? How can we really KNOW anything outside of ourselves? That is why God is so amazing. Not only are you the other, but HE is the other as well. He invites himself inside of us, and wants to be united with us. Me and the other together. not to be fully completed until that day....

That really took a tangent didn't it! Back to mundane. Last night I hot-tubbed it. Got to spend the evening with a terribly handsome man, and one of his friends. pizza and hot tubs....doesn't get much better than that.:) At one point I started to untie my bikini top....and i said....friend of handsome man...don't get the wrong idea. I am not taking of my top! I am just tying it again to keep it from getting tossed to and fro in the bubbles of iniquity....thought i should make that clear in case he was getting excited. hahaha. j/k

No comments: