Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Jupiter and Mars never hooked up

well.....here i am today with very disturbing news.....jupiter and mars never aligned, and i was gag and tied in a corner unable to get to my blog, and relay to you the exciting events of the day. I wanted to speak to you....i was dying to speak to you....but that blogmaster said NO! you must keep your promise and your word. no jupiter, no mars, no you.
For those of you who have blogs out there....isn't that blogmaster an interesting fellow? Does he appear to you as he does to me? A mix of Hulk Hogan, and gay pierre....that pawn in the newest, edition of marvel superheros?

well...okay. My weeks seem to fly by almost without notice. August will be here, and it will be time for school. Next week I have a German seminar to go to...the next week after that a student council one day thing, and then my trip to colorado......and then it will be school. I am almost looking forward to it for the first time in three years.

My mind is busy, and stays occupied. It almost seems like i don't have ENOUGH time to get everything done, and i really wonder how i manage during the year to have a job, AND a life. Right now I am having the life and it is marvelous. Ocassionally I think about the fact that I have less time to dream.....and then i think.....maybe there is less time to dream, but there is more time to LIVE.

I am lucky. Very, very lucky. Sometimes you ponder on the sorrow in this world. The victims, and victimizers.....who are often more than anything pain filled victims who finally lash out...from the highest form of crime to the smallest form of neglect....and you realize....i am gosh darn lucky. From my family, to my friends, to my home, and things...to my church, and job..to my music, to my porch, to my flowers, and to steve...as anne of green gables would say .....gee, i'm glad i'm no one else but me!!!!!!!!

No comments: