Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Sometimes I wonder....

sometimes you just have to say God....please ....i want to love those around me. I want to be a conduit of grace and love to your world. I want others to see you when they look at me. I want you to so become a part of me that i respond like you. I think like you. I love like you. But when i feel hurt, or anger, or neglected,.....and all i want to do is show the hurt....or be spiteful....i try so hard to show the love...to let others know how much i love them, and then i get stung....
but maybe love isn't always trying...but sometimes letting go...letting go of that hurt..

Triune God, mysterious being
Undivided and diverse
Deeper than our minds can fathom,
Greater than our creeds rehearse:
Help us in our varied callings
Your full image to proclaim
That our ministires uniting
May give glory to your name.
--Carl p. Daw, Jr.


Those who love cross histories and heritages, continents, and careers. They are deepened and hollowed out by mutual burdens and by a common cup of suffering. They wait with HOPE for love's direction. Freed by love's own dynamic, to be sifted and to die, to be made whole and human. Love is creative and those who partake are enlarged and made fruitful. They give birth to new networks and new visions.
--Freom Every Bush is Burning by Joan Puls.

No comments: