Can you guess these movie quotes from the last --- movies i have seen?
1.)repeated line
Lucy: There's nothing like a first kiss.
2.)Jenny Portman: I think this is lead paint, kids don't chew the windowsill
Helen Harris: Yeah stick to the table legs like I taught you
3.)You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
4.)Our daddy may have Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. But he is a very gentle person!
5.)[I]t is the four pillars of the male heterosexual psyche. We like: naked women, stockings, lesbians, and Sean Connery best as James Bond, because that is what being a boy is.
6.)Lucius: Honey? Where's my super suit?
Honey: What?
Lucius: Where - is - my - super - suit?
Honey: I, uh, put it away.
Lucius: Where?
Honey: Why do you need to know?
[helicopter explodes outside]
Lucius: I need it!
[Lucius rummages through another room in his condo]
Honey: Uh-uh! Don't you think about running off doing no derrin'-do. We've been planning this dinner for two months!
Lucius: The public is in danger!
(very good use fo the word derring-do in a sentence, don't you think?:))
So, how many of you can figure out what i have been seeing lately?:)
Saturday, July 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment