Thursday, July 14, 2005

leaving?

well....yesterday I passed up four, count them FOUR totally delicious tops. I was disciplined, and controlled. I looked, I fell in love, and I let them go. Aren't you proud of me? I went shopping and came home with barely nothing.....yes, okay....a little something, but really! it's not so bad....don't look at me that way! Your guilt trips will NOT work on me.:)

Next week I have to go to Tulsa. yuck. I am really not in the mood to go...it will be beneficial for me. I know it will. It is about how to start an AP German program at your school. Something I might want to do in the next couple of years. But I will be spending a week with a woman I don't really know that well....she's really cool, and I don't mind getting to know her....but you know...it's just something I have to do.....the state is paying for everything but my dinner though so how can you pass it up? I really should take advantage of the development they are willing to give to me.

i think i am going to create a mexican smorgasboard tonight. enchiladas, tacos, and burritos.....hmmmmm.....:).....and maybe i will finally make that strawberry rhubarb pie for dessert......i love rhubarb, and not just for its oddly fashioned name either!:)

No comments: