It is rainy this morning so we decided not to spend all day washing cars. Do you hear me crying? no. I am not sad that I don't have to go out to Choctaw and wash cars all day. Bothers me not one iota. It in fact makes me happy.
However, last night I was tortured by bad dreams. Horrible dreams. Mostly about school, and I was so helpless and out of control that I was just screaming. Screaming and screaming in my dream. Screaming so much that it made my physical, non-dreaming body want to be sick, and cry from frustration and anger.
I have one image only that I remember and that was that I was getting my hair styled, and trimmed two weeks before the wedding, and I looked up, and the hairstylist had cut off all my hair up to my ears. I saw her doing it in my dream and couldn't seem to say anything or stop her. I start screaming at her and saying "do you THINK I would grow out my hair for a year right before my wedding only to cut it off TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING!!!!!!!" I woke up on this one and couldn't get back to sleep.
But, hallelujah because Jesus is alive, and Steve loves me.....and it is only one week and the madness of Gold Rush will be over.
Last night I accomplished a goal that I have had on my list for years. I finally watched a Godfather movie. Although not the type of movie I would watch every night, I enjoyed it. Enjoyed it on a rainy night hanging out in my cozy living room.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment