well....my school network has finally tracked my activity I guess, and blocked me from looking at, or writing blogs at school. So I must resort to writing on the weekends. I do have a thing where I can post through email. I can do that perhaps if I look up what the address is again...
Busy Days. This week was stressful. Student Government Elections were held, and I signed away thousands of dollars in contracts to try to put our "carnival" in place for May 5th. No turning back now.
Next week is prom. Thursday was my very first bridal shower, and this weekend was Steve's and I's one year anniversary from our first date. He took me to Cafe Pranzo (just like we did a year ago). It was very nice. Cafe Pranzo is one of my favorite restaurants. He also bought me tons of flowers for my yard. I ADORE that man. He always knows just how to wiggle his way into my heart.:)
There is always work to do these days. 2 more months of straight work, and then I get to relax. ahhhh.....relax in the cool breezes of Seattle, and the islands...
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment