Thursday, April 20, 2006

am I sane?

I don't really have time to write right now. I should actually be at my
"duty" station. yeah...that's right. I said dooty.....:) That's what my
kids would say.:)

Okay.....less than two weeks till Gold Rush Starts...Here is what I have on
the list so far.
2 car washes on saturday and after school
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
Powder Puff Football Tournament
Dodgeball Tournament
Academic Bowl Tournament
Lip Synch Contest
Home Run Derby
Dunk Tank
18' Slide
Two Lane Bungee Run
First Down
Jousting
MECHANICAL BULL
Bouncy Boxing
Feeding 1000 people hamburgers cooked on our grills outside
snow cone machines
funnel cakes
STOMP team
Drum War
Remnant Group
Big Red Prize
Live Pig (of course)
Selling hearts, t-shirts, bracelets
asking for donations
Water balloon Volleyball
Golf Hole in One Game
Teacher Breakfast
Movie shown in the Cafeteria
Karoake
Car Bash

.....and I am forgetting some of it......
.....and by the way....I am trying to plan a wedding.
--
Twotrees WebMail Client (http://www.twotrees.com)

No comments: