Friday, April 07, 2006

day 2

Okay......yesterday I was feeling good about the whole spring gold rush thing, right? Enter day 2. yesterday afternoon I had a meeting with 3 principals 1 other teacher and 5 kids. Have I mentioned extreme inflatables yet?....well if I didn't then on top of that we are adding massages in the lobby, and a home derby! funnel cakes, snow cones, popcorn machines, 1000 hamburgers. Outdoor stages, .....oh my gosh! i can not even fathom the amount of stuff I am supposed to pull off in the next three weeks. And wedding invitations go out this week (hopefully) and that is just another big mess.

Yesterday I went home (way late by the way...the meeting lasted for an hour and a half) with a headache that made me feel like I wanted to throw up. I cried 3/4ths of the way home.

That is until I saw the man I love who came home from work early and was waiting for me with lots of aspirin and sweet gentle talk.

Hopefully.....i will come out of this alive.

tschau and toodles,
sweet t

No comments: