Today is enrollment. Things are moving along. As much as I complain I should know that one way or another things will get done. I just have to set my priorities on which things I want done, and which things I want done well.:) Or even which things people will notice whether or not it is done well, or just done.
I seem to be constantly behind, but it is beginning to be a time when I need to focus on Sweet T. This is the dawning of the age of Sweet T, and she IS going to make it after all.
In a few moments I have to go work at setting up the enrollment center before most of the other teachers arrive, and then I have to stay here till 7:30 tonight...but life could be much worse, and honestly......it couldn't be much better.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment