Saturday, May 06, 2006

Where ever your going, your going my way.....

Oh the Joy! The incredible joy when the biggest week of your school year is over. It was successful. Everyone seemed to love the carnival. I never did find a pig so we ended up using pigs feet. But everyone didn't seem to notice much that went wrong because there was so much that went right. At first count the total is over $10,000, and that is not including several things. So....I think there is even a possibility that we will reach our goal...which will set a record for the school. The kids all had fun. No major incidents (except a broken leg by a kid that never learned how to walk on stairs...). News 9 was there for probably an hour interviewing my stuco kids so they should have been on the news yesterday....I didn't see it. I was so tired yesterday that by the end of the day I felt like I couldn't walk....but it is over, and I will never have to be in charge of it again! Everyone was congratulating me on it. Saying that it turned out awesome and all of that.
Now I can get the really important stuff started! I am getting married in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: