Happy days are here again! The skies above are clear again! So let's sing a
song of cheer again Happy days are here again.
So this morning I am happy. It's may! 3 days of school left. SO.....I
credit it to MTV that we have had so many pranks this year. Glueing the doors
shut, dead worms all over the school. sinks left on and flowing out into the
bathroom and hallways. They have now caught the kids who did the door thing,
and they are making them pay for it. One of them is the rascal that I have
had trouble dealing with all year, and I usually don't have trouble with kids.
Well....anyway....it's the end of another one. I think what I like about
school (both attending and teaching) is there is always an end ....always
another beginning.
So last night I was pretty upset. One of my best friends from college is
playing in my wedding. He has quite a big role. Playing prelude, and then for
the bridesmaids, and a little for the bride. He is not a very dependable
person in many ways, but he has been an important part of my life. Last night
he calls and says that he doesn't think he is going to make the wedding. 19
days before the wedding and he BACKS OUT!!!!!! It was just so typical and
maddening at the same time. And it wasn't so much that he wasn't go to be
there....although that hurt...but that he was so nonchalant about it all. He
didn't seem to think that it was a big deal. I was DEPENDING on him. So I
cried. Took a hot shower, and put it behind me. I have to rethink the music
now, but so be it. I AM spartacus...oh wait...no I am not...I am pollyanna and
will be determined to think positive. It is a lucky thing that I am friends
with beaucoups of musicians.
--
Twotrees WebMail Client (http://www.twotrees.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment