Can you believe it? 19 days left to go! It seems sort of surreal right now.
I don't really feel like it is going to happen. Or that anything is much
different. I have (counting today) 5 days of work left. After that I am sure
that the enormity of it all will really hit me. I will be very busy during the
next two weeks when I am off trying to get everything ready.
It seems like whenever you have a wedding somehow, and in some way you
basically offend nearly everyone. It seems to be my vocation these days. So
just know that if I offend you it was completely and utterly unintentional.
So what else is new in my life?--
Just the swish of spring in the air...the swish of summer. Looking forward to
breathing in the climate of change. Everything in my life right now is about
change. But it is good.
--
Twotrees WebMail Client (http://www.twotrees.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment