I am only going tell you mundane things today. I like the mundane. Social history it is called, isn't it? Today I am watching my new film about the Rhein river. The library bought it for me. They actually BOUGHT me something. I was so excited. The school bought me mythology books this year too! I have been teaching the course for three years with little or no books.....i can't say that edith hamilton is the most intriguing text, but at least it is something. There is so much I could do with my classes if I just had the money. I am so lucky that there is so much available online too.
I was going to tell you some anecodotes about my time in Germany, but have deicded no to. I am not in the mood to tell anecdotes, and if I did, this post would become much more important than mundane, and I am trying to stay away from important at all costs.:)
I now have my costume. Last night as I went into party galaxy, guess who was walking up to the door at the same time????!!!! The tallest couple I know...he plays soccer, she loves fashion, and....they now live in edmond.:)
oh......i am being lulled to sleep by this documentary of the rhein river. I believe I must go, and let this lullaby sing me to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment