Friday, October 07, 2005

Foggy Friday Fancies

I should be grading tests right now....but I am not.  This morning was a hard one.  Well, okay....start back two days.  Wednesday night Steve and I worked out for the first time together.  We lifted some weights, and then we did the bikes for 45 minutes.  No problem.  Done by about 8:30.  I was in bed by 10pm.  Okay.  Last night....went to soccer game, ran my patooty off, and then at 9pm ;eft ISA and went and worked out.  Lifted weights, and rode bikes.  This time for only 25 minutes. Boy, am I worn out.  Done around 10pm...after my shower, and calm down....in bed around 11pm.  Couldn't wake up this morning.....woke up an hour late.  Made coffee and forgot it on my living room table.  Running late.  Copy machine won't work.  Feeling chaotic, and....well its friday. that in itself is a nice thought.
Not only Friday, but a foggy friday.  a snuggly sort of friday.  sleepy afternoon friday.   I am wearing my first turtleneck of the season today.  one of my favorite outfits (as you probably know) is a soft ribbed turtleneck, slacks (often courdoury sp?) boots, and wearing my glasses.  I feel so studious and somehow sexy at the same time.:)   This is how I would like to invision myself.  Gorgeous and yet smart.  Slightly nerdy, and yet so cool and fashionable.  Maybe one of these days I will be this.:P
As I sit here starring at my Star Wars Bulletin board (auf deutsch--Krieg der Sterne) and sit looking at my Frodo figurine....hmmmmm.....no wonder nerdy boys are attracted to German.....you have to wonder if it is the chicken or the egg which came first....
 
Well here's to you, my friends!  Weather like this puts me in the mood for a good movie classic.  Something of Bogart and Bacall, or Heburn and Tracy.  Something which just REEKS of style and class. 
I am excited!  tired...worn out....but EXCITED!  The adventure is about to begin.  As whats his name says in Jerry Mcguire ...the mentor guy...yeah, Jay, you know it....
"I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success."
 
Life is so wonderful.....the future's so bright........not saying it, not saying it, not saying it....must say it......I gotta wear shades!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments: