Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Penny pooped out

Found out today that I will be doing the student council all alone this year. Well....not all alone...there is a new woman who will be helping. Someone who has no idea what she is getting into, and at least the first of the year I will be doing a lot of it alone....sophomore orientation, sophomore elections, and the retreat. That's all in the first two weeks of school. Then homecoming is in the first month. I am pretty depressed about this. No body knows this yet but you, but this is my last year doing student council. There is more than enough in my life to keep me busy without this. My life is not my job. Far from it. My job allows me to live my life. I love my job, but that doesn't mean I have to spend 24/7 at it.

No comments: