Monday, August 22, 2005

Brother, let me be....

This post is going to be a little cheesy....but what else do you expect from me?:) This song has more meaning for me now. I know I have always said that the intimate relationship between a man and a woman teaches us more about God, and the relationship he wants to have with us. Lived out rightly and correctly....we learn about love through relationships, and even more about love through our most intimate relationships. This idea is becoming real in my life. It is exciting and beautiful. It has only been four months....but it is healing my wounded and beat up heart. Weep with me. laugh with me. Let me be your servant, and give the grace to let you be my servant too. Not only serving, but letting them in. Letting them take up some of the slack at your weak points. Sharing my life with another person....trying to show God's love to that person, and knowing that they are going to try and do the same for you. Thank you God for letting me see even a sliver of this kind of love.

ON a different note. yuck. it's way early and i have to go to school and start another week. Tired. today I get an alarm system put in, and some sort of high resistant glass. I will soon be living in a fortress. I need a nap...and I just woke up.
love you all......

1 comment:

jenn said...

i really like that song too...

good luck on your rainy monday : )