Thursday, August 11, 2005

hell hole

yep. i have started returning to my hell. I am exaggerating, of course, but not by much. I know. I am eternally grateful for my job, and somewhere very deep....very, very deep inside I know i even like my job. But right now? hmmmm..... i walk into my classroom and what do i see? No airconditioning.... my rotary fan has been stolen....my cd player is gone. the hole in the wall that is about the size of a football is still there. some of the tiles in my ceiling are missing....all of my possessions were stuffed into garbage cans, and cubby holes...there are extra tables in my room which just crowd it more....and for some unknown reason i come home with my arms and legs aching. I didn't do a lot of manual labor....some, but not a lot...i would not be at all suprised to find out that this building is slowly poisoning me to an early death. Build up your defenses cheeto and get going....this is the first day of the rest of your life. stiff upper lip and all that rot. well.....see you on the flip side....gotta be at school until 8.:(
mold young minds...are you kidding me? i think it is the mold....(from the leaky roof) that will be the death of me.

p.s. no worries....by next week i will be in full teacher mode. positive and bright ...knowing i can change the world....but today shock at the devastation which i call my life. if you know me...email me so that i have some sort of break to this monotonous catastrophe.

No comments: