Well, i was about to write something in all my friends blogs--yelling and screaming at them--"Write something in your dang blogs for heavens sake!!!!!" and then decided that i shouldn't be complaining--criticizing for the plank in your eye when the log hangs about in mine...so I thought instead of reading blogs why not write something.
Yesterday was the first day of school with kids (I was here on monday without kids) and boy....I will be complaining all semester about the many classes i have to teach and all that i have to do so just you wait....My first class of German two, three, AND FOUR has 32 kids. Then after lunch I teach leadership (which has no curriculum--i have to make it up) and then finally mythology...which i gave most of my materials away at the beginning of the year to a teacher who was teaching it for the first time, and now i am struggling desperately to get my stuff returned. And on top of that I am trying to plan a wedding, and do winter homecoming here at school in 3 weeks.
But it is nice to come home to my cozy house, and see little Lila, and sometimes Broch...rushing to meet me at the door. It is almost too easy these days to go home and forget all the worry, and all the "to dos"...at least school to dos...and just work out, cook dinner, and do Bible study with Steve.
After going to Denver, Kansas City, Dallas, and St. Louis all within the last month, I am ready for some good homebody cozy sleepy snuggly blanket time. And anyway....I am on a strict budget for the next few months...because I plan to have the time of my life in june.:)
Remember attitude is 90%!
love you,
sweet t
No comments:
Post a Comment