Saturday mornings are one of the few times I have to myself anymore. not that I am complaining. I wouldn't have it any other way....but I am so wrapped up in so many things that sometimes it feels like a ferris wheel whirling about not knowing when it will stop. If you have kept up with my blog, then you know the ferris wheel is always going....at least the work ferris wheel, but this year it has been nicer. Someone to hold on to, or give you a hug when things are bad....or at least some free quiznos.:) Homecoming is the week after this next coming one. We have a week (it was finally approved yesterday) to get the black out assembly together. But I will put all those thoughts away for this morning....get out some hot coffee and a little biscotti, and some entertainment weekly....wile away the next 30 minutes (until my mom shows up to do wedding stuff)
Wonderful website:
Random ShirtsI think that I am going to order this one for my German Club. hahahha....you gotta go see the t-shirts at this site. they so crack me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment