Friday, January 06, 2006

twins, triplets, quadruplets, muplties of nothing

You have probably heard the slightly politically incorrect statements from people which say, "all asians look alike" or "all black people look alike"...well, I have never paticularly thought that.....but there is a group which seems to swirl together in my mind and I have much trouble distinguishing one from the other.  For lack of a better term, I will call them the preps.  I am terribly good with names.  After hearing a kids name once I will remember it the entire semester 99.9% of the time.  The first day of class I can go around the room and say everyone's name after their intial introductions. But there is a group of girls, that are a thorn in my side as far as my memory goes.  They have all dyed their hair to exactly the same color of brown with perfectly placed streaks of blonde.  They have all tanned their skin to the same color.  They have learned to not go an ounce above 100.5 pounds, and therefore are all the same weight.  They all wear the same clothes from the same stores at the same mall.  In their search for beauty they have turned themselves into twins....and darn if I should be expected to remember if this one is a taylor, or that one a kylee.   Such beautiful girls, and yet to my eyes they become bland and common, and indistinguishable.  Perhaps one day they will learn that real beauty lies in their uniqueness.  I can hope.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations littledeutschgirl for the post about twins, triplets, quadruplets, muplties of nothing . I wanted to know if you can put an eye on my new site that speaks about risultati scommesse and tell me what do you think about it. If you're interested in the risultati scommesse subject you cannot find anything better!

Anonymous said...

Bello questo post riguardo a twins, triplets, quadruplets, muplties of nothing , mi raccomando littledeutschgirl , cerca di tenere aggiornato questo blog che sembra uno dei pochi interessanti! Vorrei segnalarti il mio sito che parla di risultati scommesse . Solo le migliori informazioni inerenti a risultati scommesse !

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.