Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Beautiful Beulah Land!


i know she can't help it but...........ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My other advisor
gets me into this frickin mess of doing winter homecoming. Ok. That's fine.
I said we can do it, and YOU can be in charge. Well, guess who is having
gall bladder attacks and wants to have emergency surgery this week? I feel
sorry for her, I really do.....i know that gall bladder problems are horrible.
You want to die...you feel like you are dying....you can't stand it. I don't
blame her...but....my gosh....now i am left with the blankety blank black out
assembly on my plate. Something I never asked for, never wanted to do, and is
now left in my lap. I am supposed to be among roses and lilies for heaven's
sake and planning that blessed event come June....but no. I spend from 5:30-4
working on this crap, and then 4-10 at my second job of getting ready for
June....either working to pay for it, or trying to get things done. Calgon.
take me away. The wedding thing will happen, and it will be wonderful....but
I just wish that I could drop this week and next week in someone else's lap.
I am tired of this school drama.
Mr. Choctaw has to be decided this week too. The retreat for Feb has to be
planned. People are already asking me about Gold Rush...which I would be
working on now already if it weren't for this blasted homecoming. homecoming.
homecoming. They are making it so easy for me to quit this stuco gig. Burn
me out, and take the road to heaven BUSTERS!For I am headed for a path of
green...green. I see the light, and it is beautiful, and its colors are NOT
blue and gold.:P
Tschau!

--
Twotrees WebMail Client (http://www.twotrees.com)

No comments: