so I am very lucky to have a husband that will put up with such a crazy frau as me. Here are a couple of things that I have done recently:
Put coffee in the coffee maker with no filter, and forgot to put the carafe underneath the drip thing....turned it on, and came back to find coffee all over the kitchen, and the timer, and clock sizzling and blinking sporadically....
result: one ruined wedding gift.
Decided to make a fruit smoothie. Got out the blender. Didn't realize little important piece of plastic wasn't at the bottom to seal the liquids in....after i put some milk and ice in i was cutting up the banana...came back to the blender to find milk dripping all over the place...and liquid inside the bottom of the blender.
result: ....big mess
and yesterday I go outside to view the beautiful world...deciding to sit on my beloved porch..without looking I plop my big booty down into the porch chair, and hear, "SQUISH"...while a volume of liquid....literally like a wave propelled itself (looking to all appearances to be coming from my crotch) out of the chair and onto the porch. I now have soaked pants....gingerly I walk into the house, and take my soaked pants and underpants off...bending over (as one does to often accomplish this task) then realizing the door is still open, and I am probably mooning half the known world.
result: squishy pants, and a bruised ego.
Husband comes home, and says (after hearing story) "didn't you look first at where you were sitting..."
ummmmmm....would I have a squishy bum if I had looked first before I sat? no, dear husband....doing things like paying attention to what I do would make life to easy, wouldn't it?:)
Have a nice day fellow bloggers.
p.s. husband is a genius. he was able to reinstate bumper to its former glory...since no way could we afford the $3800 to fix car....now...it still looks like a wreck...but hey, from one corner of the car, you might not even know we were in a wreck!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is very true...you can't tell that it has been wrecked from that one side...and it did a very good job..
Post a Comment