Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ok. So my husband entertained me nicely last night. We went out to dinner (since we barely got out all weekend), and I had a nice mudslide, and we went to walmart and looked at flat screen tvs--getting a tv in the next few months, and starting to investigate. After that we watched an hour about cults, and 2 hours specifically on Jonestown--basically narrated my Jim Jones son, and the survivors of Jonestown.

I am truly going to be a fount of information by the time I actually get to go out in the world BECAUSE GUESS WHAT! No work again today. I can't believe it. Stuck here another day on my own. I might actually go somewhere today though--even though I may never get back in my driveway to save my life.

So...I guess this is a real plea. Talk to me. Tell me your story. I am listening. I can't do much but listen these days. I have worked little more than four days in the last month! How will I ever return to a normal life?

No comments: