well, i have 15 minutes until students arrive. It seems like my weeks trail along with out stopping....we call that non-stop. I am not going to go on about how busy I am. That just is an excuse to try and make myself seem all so important. I am really not--someone else would be doing the same thing in my place if I weren't.
--I think i would be a much better teacher, and whatever people think that entails....if I weren't so spread out--and just a hint to you---that hasn't been publicly released yet-- student council is NOT on the agenda for sweet t next year.....
i no longer dream of that road. You know, that lonely road where I adventure to, and leave all my worries behind. The one where I am by myself, and feel the world. Feel the world as I touch the grass, and see the sun, and know somewhere very deep that I am another link which brings this creation together. The sense of lonliness, and yet not being alone because of my connection to nature. I now can't see myself that way. I can no longer see myself alone. I see laughter, and joy ABOUT nature expressed with and through that man I love. We travel that road together, and reach the end with that creation together. Not as much solitude. But even deeper sense of those things which bring us together.
No comments:
Post a Comment