
I love my new home. I love the space. I love the warmth and coziness. I love how if you are tired of one room, there are many others to go hang out in, and feel like you are in a new place. I am so blessed and lucky. I hope I remember this feeling. I remember before I married steve, he started taking out the trash, and I thought this was so amazing. It is so wonderful to have someone who wants to help. All those things that I used to have to do myself...even little things...there is someone who wants to help me do them. At the time, I made a concious decision that I would always try to have that same feeling of enormous gratitude even after I started taking it for granted.
I want to do the same about my home. I want to remember now how thankful I am, so that even after I have more, or feel like I need more, I will remember how big, and wonderful, and cozy it was. I don't want to ever take these little pleasures for granted. I want to live in a state of awe and thankfulness every day. I want to appreciate this extraordinary life that I live.
By the way, i have started a new blog about books. sweettlovestoread.blogspot.com
hope you stay warm and cozy!
3 comments:
I love your house too! And was totally wondering if you were going to blog in your time off! :) I'm glad you did...now i'm going to check out your new blog! :)
0000000000000000
9gtogt
7t5r45de4rfgty67u8ji8fcjkmui
This is what Micah has to say :)
i think your home is warm and cozy too, and welcoming. don't forget welcoming. i hope that one day i feel the same way about this house again. i'm inspired every time i leave your house.
Post a Comment