Sunday, February 27, 2011

this week's menu

Sunday breakfast- cinnamon rolls
Sunday lunch- Roast, mashed potatoes,green beans and toast
Sunday night- chicken and feta pizza (made at home)
lunch every day-north african stew
dinners---
Monday- Spinach cheddar squares and......something else.....
Tuesday-barbecue roast beef sandwiches, and baked potato wedges
Wed- rigatoni chicken in pesto sauce (stouffers)and vegetables and toast-steve has class on wed., so he eats a frozen dinner, and i eat the left overs of it after I get home.
Thurs- spaghetti, or baked macaroni and cheese with chicken
Friday---GO OUT TO EAT!~!!!!!!:) (however very early because I have a paper due that night that I will probably be working on till I have to turn it in....and will not get to have hoity toity fun....)

i will also probably be making some pineapple cookies, and/or brownies during the week for our sweet tooth!

Yeah to not eating out very often!!!!! whoohoo!

2 comments:

jenn said...

That all sounds super yummy! :)

Whitney said...

dang. i'm going to need more info on the north african stew dinners and spinach cheddar squares please.