Saturday, July 19, 2008

i have been porching it


I have been sitting on the porch a lot this summer. I am able to longer into the summer than I usually do because the temps this summer have been rather mild. I take my coffee, and bagel or breakfast bar, and sit on the porch and read, and pray in the mornings. It has been really refreshing. Porches are really heaven sent, I must say.

I have read the Golden Compass series recently. And also Rodney Clapp's, A Peculiar Nation. Now I have taken out Augustine's Confessions to read again. I doubt I will finish it (although I did finish it years ago), but it will give me some thought provokers while I continue.

Meanwhile....much of my work around the house and home is being neglected. I still have two weeks till school, right? .............

1 comment:

jenn said...

two weeks is plenty of time to get everything done! :)