Thursday, February 21, 2008

okay....so the sun didn't shine, and i wasn't here....

I didn't get back to the computer the other night to tell you anything, but I
am here now. I am suffering from major work blahs right now, and am totally
looking forward to spring break in a few weeks hoping it will motivate me to
make it until the end.

Last night we went to a new coffeehouse. It was called Allaus (or something
like that). Steve had to go to talk/debate with his class --social issues of
economics. It was actually a very nice classy....maybe a little too
classy...place. It was the kind of coffee place that makes designs in your
foam ...a leaf or something....I saw a thing on TV about how coffee has become
art. They have competitions on the best flavor and artistic presentation that
you can create with a cup of coffee...but anyway...i sat on a very beautiful
leather arm chair including ottoman reading about Norse Mythology in the
German Language and listening to the top 100 pop songs in Germany for 2006
while steve was acting very intellectual with some collegiate types on the
other side of the shop. The place had very nice atmosphere, and some totally
scrumptious looking gelato, of which I didn't partake, but drooled
appropriately over. It is located at Santa Fe and Danforth if you ever want
to check it out.


I am trying to make it to the end of the week. So keep your fingers crossed
for me.:)

No comments: