this to anyone else, and i am certainly not doing it right this second. Maybe
tonight I can come up with that part, but I am here at work and don't have the
time to do that right now.
First ten things that I can think of about myself
1. Sometimes I think about doing my Ph.D, especially during times like now
where the 3rd nine weeks is ending....the dreariest part of the year, and NO
ONE wants to be here. No hope of spring, and no hopes of breaks....just
monotony. I want to be at university again.
2. I don't like chicken. Everybody likes chicken right? not this girl. I
can eat, but I don't have to like it.
3. I see myself becoming my mom more and more each day, and it scares me, and
makes me proud at the same time.
4. I want to find a great church and stay there forever(the staying being the
wonderful thing).
5. I really did like being the stuco advisor--despite all my protestations
6. I don't know if I want kids, and sort of suspect that maybe I don't.
7. I am jealous of my husband going to school.
8. German scares the bejeezees out of me.
9. I got tickets for Radiohead on May 18th!!!!
10. I cry easier at movies and sappy trivial stuff more than I do my own life,
or other peoples life or things that are really important.
Who would I tag? Maybe I will tell you tonight......
see you when the sun don't shine...:)
2 comments:
Yea!! i'm glad you wrote! :)
Post a Comment