Friday, February 15, 2008

nothing much

So...i am trying this again. I don't promise to have much time to do this
often, but I am trying to send a blog through my email at school. As you
know, blogspot is blocked from the computers at school which is probably good.
I am sure I would spend half my time reading your thrilling blogs, and never
get any work done, or get the young minds here to go beyond where they have
been before.

Anyway....news on me. Nothing much really happening. I think I have reached
(for the time being) the happily ever after part of the story, and the story
continues, but is often not interesting enough to tell.

Oh well. School is going pretty well most of the time, and yesterday we had a
big german club valentine's day party here in my room. We fried donuts...the
jelly donut kind...you know like JFK's famous speech "Ich bin ein Berliner"
and actually said he was a jelly donut?....yeah, well...we made Berliners.
turned out pretty well! And we grilled up some bratwurst, and sauerkraut. We
had eggrolls, and cream puffs, and pizza, and cookies with the thick pink
icing on them, and pop, and played games with frozen t-shirts and fruit
rollups. oh, and played some ddr. All in all, it went very well. And i
didn't touch one ounce of that very fattening food. Kudos to me. Considering
that I did eat the chocolate shake that a girl brought me the day before as a
peace offering because she was late. crazy kiddos.

We are thinking about putting on our new t-shirts...."this ain't no baby
deutsch!" Because I always tell the kids they speak baby deutsch. hahaha.
Less than 100 days till steve and I go to Germany. Juchhe!!!! (that is
Bavarian for yipee.):) Bell just rang...must begin the show that is FRAU
KLUGE!!!!! peace and late.
sweet t
--
Twotrees WebMail Client (http://www.twotrees.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ich berate Ihnen, die Webseite anzuschauen, auf der viele Artikel in dieser Frage gibt. levitra kaufen viagra ohne rezept kaufen [url=http//t7-isis.org]levitra online apotheke[/url]