Wednesday, October 18, 2006

oh....is it winter?

I walked out of my house and felt the chill in the air. I feel the joy of
pulling my arms into my body to conserve body warmth, and my glasses getting
foggy as I change from one temperature to the next. I see the fog in the air
as I drive to school....a day at school with no kids I should add....leaving
my house later, and driving without my mind spinning about what the day will
hold...what the famous sweet T will teach those little dears this time....none
of that today...driving in comfort...looking at the trees which are changing
into beautiful colors.

Summer has gone and past, and September has ended....and I am waking up....

Isn't God a genius? Giving us all this change...the beauty of each season as
it arrives and makes itself known. Every season, every month has its own
charms and seduces us into believing that it must be our favorite.....and then
reveals our fickleness and vanity as we leave it behind for the next.....but
for today at least, I am in love with winter....

No comments: