This weather is JUST as fall break should be. I woke up this morning, and took brach on a walk in the park, and we had a wonderful time. There is something about this time of year, and the weather that just makes me long for a good walk. The world seems quieter when its cold. Does it ever seem that way to you? I love silence. I love when the world just seems to stop for a moment and reflect on itself. I think that is why I love being alone. I can imagine for just one small moment that life is perfect....no anger, no hurt, no hostility, .....just a happy dog, cold air, and legs that take me where ever I want to go.
just me, the mango tree, and my dreams.
(of course its always better when Steve is under the mango tree too...but I guess some people have to work.....) :(
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment