I am still working on my honeymoon saga. I am trying to include some of our pictures, and all the great info needed for you to understand seattle and victoria. I know I need to get it done while it is still fresh in my mind, but I have so many details to wrap up because of the events that took place lately that it seems like I never get to it. I think things are going to start slowing down pretty soon. (I think)...I am very lucky that I have a few weeks off of school still to deal with these details. Things like writing thank you notes seem to be very tedious though.
I am buying paint today. I am redecorating the entire back of the house. I am hoping to even get to the sun room, and retile it and make it a livable space, but that might just be a pipe dream. My mom knows how to tile so it is a possibility...but....we will see. I am turning the bedroom into a slightly more boy friendly atmosphere. Golds and reds to replace the sunny yellows and whites, and turning the extra bedroom into a library/office. I am looking forward to the transformation, and more than anything looking forward to the unorganized mess being more organized. I am having to be ingenuitive (is that the right word?) in order to try and fit the copious amounts of STUFF that belong to Steve and I into this small little house....but I think it might be done before its all over...keep our fingers crossed.
Our new bed should be arriving this week. Looking forward to that warm dark mahogony sleigh bed with its red duvet comforter....
Well, I have put stuco behind me, and so I am thinking that I might start teaching a few lessons again. I will have a lot more time, and teaching violin will hardly use the time up that STUCO did, and I will probably make within a couple of months a whole years worth of STUCO money, and it will be more money that we can save...
well,..i am telling you nothing too interesting today. Just a few thoughts of what goes on in the mind of someone like me. Maybe I will write again today. I am thinking of taking a day off from worrying...and just hang back and be the carefree girl that God intended me to be. I might pick out some paint....but no more banks, tag agencies, social security offices, school personnel issues, insurance issues, and all the other places that have seemed to account for my attention in the last couple of weeks.
late,
-sweet t
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment