I have so many thoughts that go through my head. Every once in a while I think about whatever thought that might be in my head sounds like it would make a good blog post. Usually in those moments of thinking...i have very little desire to write, or wonder if what I write really conveys the idea, or visual image that I am trying to create. why even try if I can't really express to you what I mean?
And yet I continue with this blog. Sometimes I am not sure whether this blog is for you, or me. Obviously I want to communicate with you, or why else would I care to publish it on the world wide web, and yet nearly every post I have the urge to convey to you that this blog is NOT for you....that you get to be privy to my thoughts and wanderings, but in fact it is for me. A way to get my thoughts out of my head, and try to find the meaning behind. Does it make sense to you the way it does to me? And whether it does or not, should it matter?
I seem to be in a state of intellectual quandry.
I also seem to be in a state of "inability to be productive". maybe it is the result of so much action which was taken over the last few months. Maybe my body is saying NO. Relax--hold off. Recover. And yet if I could just give the big push...another couple of weeks so much of my life could be in order, and the relaxing and recover would be more stress free.
Who knows. Well, that dear husband of mine will soon be home. Broch is rolled up at my feet, and the cat is playing in a gift bag. She has placed her whole body inside--and seems to just be hanging out in there. We affectionally call her meow-meow now. This is the name she responds most to. Dear husband is taking me out on the town tonight to celebrate one month anniversary. I guess it doesn't get much better than this cozy little life that I (by the grace of God) get to call mine. I hope that each one of you get to be as lucky as I feel I am these days. Give me a queen sized bed and it would be paradise!....:) But even with a full, I must admit it is pretty wonderful.
Hope you have a wonderful friday night.
love,
-t
Friday, July 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment