Sometimes you just wonder why you want to do the things you do.
It seems like there are so many details that at some point you have to let some of them go. You think you are doing what you are supposed to until BAM! they come in and ream you.
When you are able to start feeling comfortable with what you have to handle that is when they decide you can do more.
What? You want to close campus for three days, and bring in private vendors for lunch, and have dodgeball tournaments and dance marathons besides the regular lunch room activities--out at the activity center? And add a volleyball tournament? And a parking lot space auction, and a student auction? On top of the regular Gold Rush things we always do? Honestly, it does sound great. It sounds like a lot of fun....but not if it's me that has to do all of that.
And then Standardized testing gets in the way of one of the few things that I really WANT to do. I will probably not get to go to German contest this year, and spend the day with my little munchkins dressed in black.
so when I get grouchy and can't seem to cook chicken well anymore...please bear with me. I am hanging on by a thin thread--at least there are moments where I am....
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Everything else was fine. The green beans and pasta were tasty. Not to mention the conversation.
Post a Comment