Saturday, March 11, 2006

Gosh. It's Here.

I am sitting on my porch (of course) looking at it. Spring. Is there anything better than spring in the morning?
Its one of those old fashioned days. Mornings of solitude. Those days that God has created to invigorate us. To send us hope.
I put on some mellow music that reminds me of the "the old days." I can hear it floating out on the porcht.--just mellow.-- reminds me of good times.

The crab apple tree is blooming its pink buds. The birds aer happy it morning and the pets, Broch and Lila, are just beggin to come out here with me.

Can you believe it? In juast a smidgon over a month Steve and I will have dated a year. Thank God for bringing him into my life.

I glance across the street and I see white trash hound dog over there. He's eating a tasty breakfast. Pretty soon his owner will coume and start yeling in his deep growly voice, "Bubba? Bubba! Shut up bubba!." Most of the time hounddog is chained up in the front yard with enough leash to run to the front of the yard, but not the street. --He has in fact creat a little rut, or track in the yard at the farthest distance he can go. It makes a little half circle cirucumference across the front yard. He chases cars as they pass. Sometimes Steve will say,

"Man, I am tired of that darn hound dog lying to me!" And I am like, "What?" and he says "He told me he was high class, but that was just a lie."
hahahjahahhahahahaha. Steve cracks me up.

It is really beautiful out here today. The air is so fresh
Ohp! Guy walking down the street w/ dog. Hounddog just perked up! Major drama about to occur. Oh...well...they must know each other. Guy takes dog over to yard to talk to hound dog. They seem to have a nice hello. Guy moves on. Hounddog satisified.

Next week, I might be able to take the time to see the world wake up every morning, and watch creation, and man begin to put itself to sleepe again...these are two of my favorite passtimes...watching early morning, and dusk. I am lucky that I have a job that allows me to indulge in this every once in a while.

"Grave digger will you dig my grave?--will you make it shallow so I can feel the rain?"
Dave Matthews

No comments: