Friday, February 10, 2006

wrote this friday and never finished....
So I should be working right now, right? Well, my excuse is that it is Friday, and I just don't want to. Sometimes you just have to lie back and breathe, don't you think?

My third hour leadership class has been helping me with pennies for patients--helping me roll coins, and the like...well...i guess most of them were rolled wrong. So guess what...today in class they get to roll all 10,000 pennies, or whatever number it is..again!

I am also sick and tired of planning 4 different lesson plans almost every day. I had a sub on wednesday at school, and I had a stack of papers that rivaled the towers of troy because I have so many different classes going on. So.....I am getting a little burnt out you could probably say. Next weekend I have to take the kids on a STUCO retreat.

No comments: