no I didn't get a puppy, but I have got a dog by marriage. Pretty soon that adorable lab will be mine, and he will call me mommy. Well, I am having a true test of my mommy-hood right now. He stays with me from time to time. Steve is over here so much anyway, and we are going to live here after the marriage, and so he is getting used to me and his surroundings. Anyway,.....he is staying with me right now, and he is dreadfully sick. He seems okay. He isn't pouting, and doesn't seem to be down, but when he has got to go....HE HAS GOT TO GO! He usually does not have to go outside but twice a day. The last few days he has had to go outside about every two hours. Having to go to the bathroom during the night is like a never kind of a thing with him. He is a perfectly wonderful kind of pet. Anyway, because of his sickness last night during the night...he needed to go, but he was ignored. NOW.....Sweet T has all sorts of sweet gooey poo ALL over her house. yuck. it stinks. it stains. it is absolutely disgusting. Steve is upset that I am having to deal with this, and I said, "welp...it happens. people and animals get sick." but man. I have a lot of fun ahead of me today. Poor little Broch.
So girls...have fun with your puppies....and I will have fun with my big hulking huge pooping beast.:)
I do love the beast and his father though...so that makes all the difference.
have a smelly tuesday....oh wait...that's me.
p.s. ryan, i am talking about broch....not john.:p
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you get the worse end of the deal..at least puppie poop for the most part is small...good luck today : )
It's funny that you wrote that PS b/c I was skimming your post at first and thought you were talking about Steve being sick. I was like, why is Steve going outside to use the bathroom?
Post a Comment