Friday, August 31, 2012

Long time no see!

Yeah....so I guess it has been way over a year since I wrote on this blog.  I know that there are probably only about 2 people who might even see it since most of my readers gave up on me a long time ago.  But that is okay.  I enjoy it as a record of my thoughts, feelings, and events in my life even more than as a communication tool.

The main thing that is new in my life (and the two people who might read this already know it) is that I am pregnant!  21 weeks and everything is going well.  Knock on wood.  I tell Steve that maybe God is blessing us with an easy pregnancy after the pain of the last four years....but I am also know that I still have a lot left to go and who knows what can still happen.

Little Baby Helen Pauline is moving in my belly sometimes now where I can feel it.  It's a wonderful feeling, and I sit here constantly waiting in expectation of her next move.  Although at this point sometimes that means I am waiting for a long time.

She is beautiful too.  Here she is saying hi to you!

2 comments:

jenn said...

love this! you got such awesome pictures!

Robert smith said...

Thanks for sharing with us most effective information

clipping path service

Photo Retouching Services
raster to vector conversion service