Thursday, December 20, 2012

Almost time!

I can't believe Helen is almost here.  I am incredibly excited, and truly believe that everything is going to be fine, but there is that little part of me that still wonders if this is really going to happen.  After four years of disappointment am I really going to have a healthy baby?  Although I have worried some about the pain, it is almost like I don't even care or think about that part anymore.  I just want Helen to be okay.  It is less than 3 weeks away.  Had some small contractions (I think ) today.  I am at station 3, 50% effaced and dilated 1cm.    My doctor goes out of town Sunday until Wednesday so we will see what happens with that.    I love Helen so much already.  She is our special angel.  I hope people will put up with us because I know we will be a little crazy about trying to raise her right.  God help us to raise a great child despite ourselves. :)  

7 comments:

João Carias said...

É bastante comum hoje em dia encontramos pessoas compartilhando links em diversas redes sociais, seja em blogs, facebook, twitter, entre outras redes. Entretanto alguns links são grande demais e acabam se tornando feios. Então surgiram os encurtadores de links.

Algum tempo depois, Webmasters começaram a pagar a pessoas para utilizarem seus encurtadores de url's ou Url Shortener.

Atualmente existe diversos empresas de encurtadores de links que pagam bem por isso, umas delas é a adfly.

A adfly é uma poderosa ferramenta de encurtadores de links e ainda paga a você por cada acesso gerados pelos seus links.

Na adfly, você vai ganhar dinheiro encurtando url's e recebendo o pagamento através do PayPal ou outros métodos de pagamento de sua preferência. O AdFly é um encurtador de Link dos mais famosos ou se não o melhor do mundo, nele você ganhar dinheiro quando uma pessoa clica em um link seu encurtado.

Leia mais no link: https://blogdejunco.blogspot.com.br/2017/07/como-ganhar-dinheiro-na-internet-com.html

Yang Kuo said...

Find a Sweet Tee - It's Tee Time first pressing or reissue. Complete your Sweet Tee collection. Shop Vinyl and CDs.

thai porn

Panchangam said...

Celebrate Diwali 2017 with mPanchang in auspicious ways. Check Diwali 2017 dates, Diwali puja muhurat and Lakshmi Pujan vidhi in detail.

completemyassignment.blogspot.in said...

Dear Author,

Thank You So Much For providing the important information. i am roose aana, SEO Expertin complete my assignment services. there all of your information is very useful to me or biggners. i am providing Online Assignment Help Services in Australia, Singapur.

saba said...

mumbai pune taxi

Laura K. Pitts said...

i enjoyed reading your post thanks for sharing it,

clipping path service

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض