Sunday, February 22, 2009

Everything rides on hope

Isaiah 46: 11-13

I have spoken and I will bring it to pass;I have planned and I will do it. Listen to me, you stubborn of heart, you who are far from deliverance. I bring near my deliverance, it is not far off, and my salvation will not tarry; I will put salvation in Zion, for Israel my glory.

A Friend gave me the following song recently and I just love it. I have included the chorus here.

Hope Now--Addison Road

Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free

When my life is like a storm
Rising waters all I want is the shore
You say I'll be ok and
Make it through the rain
You are my shelter from the storm

1 comment:

jenn said...

Those are good lyrics!