Saturday, March 14, 2009

kicking his ass!

so not really....:) Steve is very competitive and so I told him when we got back from spring break that we are in a contest of who can lose the most weight. We were going to get back on track at new years. We did this last year and lost a bunch of weight. We haven't really gained any (or much) but we have been eating too much to lose any. At the beginning of the year we found out I was pregnant, and so I was eating VERY healthy, but not really dieting, and then after we lost the baby I have been so depressed that I have been eating very NOT healthy, and way too much. Anyway, as soon as I said this steve was talkin' trash...saying how he is going to stop drinking pop and get up early to jog and stuff, and kick my ass. I usually try to minimize competition between the two of us, and I really don't care if he wins, and know he actually probably will.. he's a guy, and has a lot more to lose... However, I am going to ACT like I care a lot and maybe it will get us both jump started.
I will let you know if it works.

2 comments:

jenn said...

woohoo! competition really does help when losing weight i have found :)

Whitney said...

a little competition can be a good thing! my parents used to argue about who changed the toilet paper roll the most. so they had a contest. they started collecting the rolls instead of throwing them out. turns out they were even :)