yeah...so I had this brilliant idea that I would make german food for any teacher who wanted it at school, and they would buy it, and we would make beaucoups of money for our german trip we are taking next year.....
First of all....sweet t never wants to see red cabbage again! She chopped and chopped until her little fingers were just nubs. but....the rotkohl turned out delicious. Her black forest cherry cake was gorgeous. Her mom's german potato salad, and lebkuchen were a smash. and the work went on and on
Secondly....sweet t decide she would have hotdogs and chili for those who didn't like bratwurst. maybe it should have been cancelled seeing as their were only three people who wanted hotdogs...but no...chili, and everything was prepared.
Lastly....cleanup was enormous. Sweet T thought she would look sweet t cute in her yellow sweater and pale sky blue pants, but she forgot how clumsy she was.... packing away the left over chili in a baggy she lets it go for a second, and it slips and slides down the entire front of sweet t--- yes that is right. she now appeared if she had been covered in dog throw-up (sweet t knows this because she spent last week picking up poop and throw up of her sick dog)...and while trying to clean herself up she was having horrible flashbacks and almost convinced herself that this was in fact throw up instead of chili. Wanting to puke...she had no other choice than to clean her room (chili was on her desk, her floor, her bag, her papers, and also of course aforesaid cute clothes).
So....tried to clean pants...but now looked like she had poop stains running all up and down her left leg. Try hanging out the rest of the day at a high school with a leg that looks like it is covered in poop stains ...
oh well. just another episode in the life of a crazy teacher.
....the kids just hit their heads, and said "ach, frau kluge!!!" As if they expected it of a clumsy crazy teacher like me, and yet couldn't believe it at the same time.
my car, my body, and my room have the leftover smells of cabbage, vinegar, and chili and I can't seem to rid myself of it. I get in my car, and smell german food (even though all food is gone) I go to my classroom and smell chili. .....you get the picture.
the craziest thing is.....next year I am doing it all again.
have a great sweet t kind of day. I will appear again in the near but distant future.
late
sweet t
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment