Friday, May 21, 2010

the last friday

today is the last friday of the school year. It will seem empty without the seniors, but it is time for them to go. Yesterday they were putting sticky mouse traps all over the place so people would step on them and get stuck. I am on extra supervision duty. It cracks me up that they would pick me as one of about 6 ladies in the school ( and and different times, lots of men) to be the bully. That's right ---mean looking sweet T. I am so oblivious....someone could carry almost anything in right under my nose, and I would be like...oh...what? What was that? Did he have a big huge box with a bunch of wiggly somethings in it? Really? Somehow I missed that...... oh well, I will try my best.:)

1 comment:

jenn said...

That is funny!! hopefully you didn't miss anything to important! :)