Monday, August 31, 2009

so....we have officially stopped "trying." Not that we are not trying, but we aren't trying. Make sense? Right now I really don't care if it happens or not, and maybe that means that it shouldn't happen. Between be NHS sponsor, foreign language department head, teaching 6 violin lessons a week, playing the occasional wedding and gig, and "still" translating a book from German to English, on top of my regular 40 hour job...oh and sponsoring German club, and trying to get a student trip together next summer, and then coming home and feeding steve, walking the dogs, and trying to survive a puppy. I really have no emotional, or physical strength left for anything else.
I would probably have more energy if I ate right, but the pounds are flying on, and eating mac and cheese on a tuesday night is about all that is keeping me going. (I love mac and cheese and steve isn't home on tuesday nights so I get to eat it!)

Oh....and we had our bathroom renovated....took like 3 weeks....our house was a wreck.. and it really doesn't look that much different......finally started to get some order back to it this last weekend, but now for the new tankless water heater, and tile in the kitchen. Who knows how long this will take, or even when it will ever begin.
I am so tired.
See you on the other side of the sun.
love,
sweet t

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Makes sense to me. I only get to have mac n cheese when john is gone too. To bad he doesn't work on Tuesday :)

jenn said...

I'm glad to know that you bathroom is finally done...i was getting a little worried for you! :)

Mike said...

As Yoda said-

"Do or do not. There is no 'try.'" :-P