Tuesday, June 02, 2009

ramblings

****Can you believe that in a few days Steve and I will have been married for 3 years!

****Can you believe that in a few days I will be having my wisdom teeth out, and will probably suffer from it for the rest of my life? (just watched video on the potential problems that can happen with the surgery)

*****Can you believe that we may move in a year? And if not, we may buy a house?

*****Can you believe that there may be a chance that I go to Venice next summer? (among other places in Europe)

****Can you believe (no suprise) that I am going to read this summer like I have never read before?

****Can you believe that I am working on translating a 125 page coffee table book from German to English, and am sort of getting paid for it?

Enough. Now you know what to believe. See you soon.

1 comment:

jenn said...

hehe! you crack me up! :)