Monday, June 08, 2009

I love summer!




Went to a cabin this weekend. We had a blast. Here are some of the highlights. Didn't get any pics of the hiking, and floating in kayaks, but I got some of the awesome cabin. Weekend couldn't have been much more perfect.:)
Here is where we hung out in the evenings talking!:)


and in the afternoons!


Here's the boys cooking us dinner over the fire pit:


us being cute:


Now I am done for now....so go away!


Just kidding!!!!! Come back soon, and I might have more!.......

Here is a little diddy by petula clark to make you happy....:)
My love is warmer than the warmest sunshine
Softer than a sigh.
My love is deeper than the deepest ocean
Wider than the sky.
My love is brighter than the brightest star
That shines every night above
And there is nothing in this world
That can ever change my love!!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

so much fun! i forgot to get pictures of the bear, so i'm happy you got both signs.